Parisian Rendezvous


"Parisian Rendezvous"
A theme which totally caught an ample attention of mine at college. And guess what, it simply ended one day ago. But, the prom didn't go as I expected. Or maybe it's just me? Indeed, I just put too high of an expectation on it. 



Anyway, it's funny how things often turned out to be the opposite after all we've tried to plan in schedule. Like my case, we arrived exactly 1 hour earlier than the expected time. Stuck in boredom, camwhoring became our instant activities of the night. 
The Early Arrival





Due to high pride, I stepped on my 5 inches high heels after quitting heels for quite a long time. Haha, guess I have to pay the price for that. 'LEG PAIN'! That was what I mourned most of the time for the rest of the night. Gosh that was painful! So, can you imagine how's my feeling when I saw the chairs encircling the table?
For the night, besides being served with nice food, we had fun chatting with friends and watching variety performances by Taylorians.
Appetizer

Main Course

Desserts



The prom officially ended around 10 o'clock. While waiting for the 'after party' timeout, once again, we took pictures among friends.
Best Dressed Male!


A cute picture

<3
And for the after party, well, I had fun due to certain entertainments. Haha, so a secret it shall be! Happy Prom!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts