Road Towards Graduation!



Halo~
Time's ticking. Tick tock tick tock. 5 more days to Big Bang exam which would mark one of the most significant moments in my life! Life as a medical student is never easy. While others were celebrating and travelling, I would need to indulge in the endless piles of suffocating thick medical books, constantly needing to swallow the tremendous mind-blowing medical knowledge. 

In spite of that, because of this path, I came to meet amazing bunches whom I knew that one day each of them would definitely become SOMEbody in the medical field. It was indeed a rather stressful and torturing study break as every single day I am haunted with the mind that I wouldn't be able to finish the important topics. Come to think about it, 

EVERYTHING IN MEDICINE IS IMPORTANT......T____T

Almost every alternate night, we would gather to have mock-exams ranging from theories to clinical practices. Even though it was exhausting I had fun. They would be those memories that would make me smile once I thought about in future. 


Thus, my dear friends, I wish us all the best in the upcoming exam. This is it! This is our path towards graduation! This is the time to upgrade our status from a student to DR. (MBBS)!
May the power of our hippocampus guide us to success this time!
GOOD LUCK 🍀🍀🍀

31/07/2017 (Surprise birthday cakie >_<


Comments

Popular Posts