2012

Merry Christmas!

Soon enough, 2012 will end officially. To think back, so much has happened. May it be good or bad, I will treasure them. 

What a year! With a blink of eyes, believe it or not, I actually finished my college and soon, entering university to pursue my lifelong career. People said, life is full of ups and downs. People come and go. Throughout the year, I've indeed experienced those moments. Studies, friends, family, relationship...everything.
And so, I will put my best foot forward for 2013, another beginning of the new chapter of my life. Thank you 2012 for leaving me behind wonderful memories. And for the otherwise, I learnt quite a lesson. 
I guess it's time to mark a dot for this year. Bye bye 2012, hello 2013 and not forgetting, my future, please wait for me! Last but not least, 2013, please be nice to me.



Comments

Popular Posts